Days Golden Triangle Yoga Tour with Deepavali in Rishikesh
Celebration with yoga
A fascinating tour with amazing sites, culture, heritage, yoga, festival of lights-Deepavali and remarkable experiences.
Yoga & Meditation Classes.
Spiritual, cultural & heritage experiences.
Delhi: Rickshaw ride through the narrow streets of the Old Delhi.
Agra: Taj Mahal & ultural Show “Mohabbat the Taj” at Kalakriti.
Jaipur: Amer Fort, local Markets.& Henna Design ( Indian Tattoo).
Deepavali celebration Experience in INDIA.
Opportunity to travel & explore Himalayas.
Visit Beetles Ashram (Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s Ashram).
Neelkanth Mahadev ( Lord Shiva ) Temple.
Peace of Mind & Rejuvenation
• 08 Nights’ accommodation on base category room in economical hotels & resorts.
• Air-conditioned vehicle for Airport Transfers / City Tour and Intercity Travel as per program.
• Breakfast at the hotels. • Escort / Yoga Teacher / Yoga Classes.
• Mehendi / Henna decoration (Indian Tattoo) in Rishikesh.
• Mohabbat the Taj Cultural Show at Kalakriti in Agra.
• All entrance fees during the sightseeing for single visit only.
• Local English Speaking Guide for sightseeing in each city.
• All currently applicable taxes.
YOGA & MOVEMENT:
The yoga sessions will be a balanced combination of poses and a sustained increase awareness of posture to another. Awareness and attention to our breathing are important aspects of the course. Vigilance is always given to the alignment of basic therapeutic principles and postures. Adaptations are available to help individuals understand and work with their individual limitations. Classes are energetically balanced, incorporating a good physical workout, poses soothing and deep relaxation.
WHAT TO BRING:
Comfortable clothing for yoga, a yoga mat, a small towel for yoga, an eye pillow (optional), warm clothes, a bathing suit, a robe, shoes or sandals, comfortable shoes.
Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Rishikesh - Delhi